- 0.1 Here’s where you’ll all the products I’ve personally used and/or have found that other moms highly recommend, that I think you will also find helpful.
- 1 Maybe you don’t feel like spending $200+ on a rocking chair…Or maybe you don’t have the room to store one…or maybe both! Rocker Mama invented The Ready Rocker® which weighs less than a gallon of milk (~7.5lbs) and takes up a fraction of the space and cost. You can use it for so many things including rocking your baby to sleep and even helping relieve symptoms of colic! Get your Ready Rocker here.
- 2 This all-in-one breast pump fits in your bra and goes wherever you go. The most inovative of its kind, this cord-free, spill-proof, and discreet breast pump will allow you to keep momming without missing a beat! Click here to get yours and use code SUMMERSALE to get 10% sitewide! (for a limited time)
- 3 Pregnancy and postpartum are very delicate times during which it is super important to watch what goes on and into your body. Moms around the world love using Earth Mama products while they’re carrying their babies and afterwards due to the fact that they are all natural and organic, and made with high-quality ingredients. Stock up on their bestsellers here so you can be prepared for whatever motherhood throws at you!
- 4 Breastfeeding is natural but it doesn’t always come easy. The Ultimate Breastfeeding class is the best fully online breastfeeding courses available. This course was created by Stacey, a super mom who happens to be also happens be Certified Lactation Educator, to help moms navigate the world of nursing. Not only does she offer this popular breastfeeding course, she has several other amazing online courses including one for exclusive pumping, and another one on mastering your milk supply. Check out all of her courses here!
- 5 Baby skin is delicate and it deserves to be touched only by products that are gentle and that won’t cause irritation. Eco Pea Co.’s natural diapers are crafted using sustainable and biodegradable bamboo sheets. They’re hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, fragrance-free and designed specifically for sensitive skin. They’re also vegan friendly and cruelty-free! They’ve also got a cool subscription program where you get 20% off your orders! Get your Eco Pea Co. diapers here.
Here’s where you’ll all the products I’ve personally used and/or have found that other moms highly recommend, that I think you will also find helpful.
This page may contain affiliate links. Clicking on any of the links on this page and making a purchase may result in me earning a small commission, at no added cost to you.