Contribute to Fit Mom Birth Geek
Fit Mom Birth Geek (formerly Life Of A Babe) is finally accepting guest posts! We are expanding our website and are looking for more unique and valuable content for our audience.
Thousands and thousands of moms visit us each month and that leaves us wanting to provide them more and more quality content each week.
If you have great ideas and a knack for writing, we want to hear from YOU!
What can I write about?
We love for our audience to be able to relate to our content and to feel like they’re hearing from a friend when their visiting our website.
Relax and be yourself! All we ask is that you keep it on topic and respectful! We’re all about educating, inspiring, and empowering moms through personal stories and knowledge!
Here are the topics we are currently accepting content for:
- Childbirth tips, hacks, and advice ***we respect all types of birth but our content revolves around unmedicated births. However, posts about what to do when your unmedicated birth doesn’t go to according plan, etc… are accepted!***
- Birth stories ***We’d love to hear your story, whatever it is! We want to encourage and empower moms and also be realistic. Even if your unmedicated birth didn’t go as planned, we want to hear it!***
- Postpartum care ***we prefer a more holistic approach***
- Newborn care
Please note that all content must be original. We have exclusive rights to the content you submit to be published on fitmombirthgeek.com. It cannot have been published or be republished anywhere else.
Birth story post guidelines
- If you’re comfortable sharing, please include 1 (or more!) birth photo of your own which will be featured in your post. Also include your name and baby’s name as they will be a part of your birth story title
- If you’re an influencer or blogger please include a link to 1 platform of your choice! Feel free to also include a picture of yourself and a short bio 🙂
- There is no minimum or maximum word count
Guest post guidelines
- Please include an image of yourself and a short bio
- The post should be a minimum of 500 words. There is no maximum.
- You can also include links to your website and to any landing pages for any freebies/lead magnets you may offer. Affiliate links are not allowed.
- I will be sure to include a do-follow link to your blog and we will create pins for your post so you don’t need to worry about that. 🙂
- Please ensure that you follow basic SEO guidelines: keywords in title, first few sentences of first paragraph, in a heading and sprinkled through the post.
We currently do not offer financial compensation for guest posting. However you will get some good exposure since we get around 80k blog pageviews per month. We will also share your post in our weekly email newsletter (almost 2k mamas!) and will promote your content via Pinterest where we have a reach of nearly 700k and 5k followers.
I’m in! Where can I submit my content?
Before you submit your post/story, please send your topic(s) to email@example.com.
(Please note that it may take up to 3 business days days for us to get back to you!)
If approved by us and completed on your end, you can share your finished posts with us via Google Docs or in Word Doc format. You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***If you’re submitting a birth story, no need to send us a list of topics. Just send in your story and we’ll publish it upon review!
Once we review your post, you will be provided with a publishing timeline so you know when to expect to see your content live!
We look forward to hearing from you!